1. What is your most annoying habit?
Oh so many. Today I’ll choose…procrastination.
2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) [Editor's note: Not only does it assume you have A partner, but it is written as though you have multiple ones. If you do not currently have a partner or many partners, simply tell us about your last one. BW]
Uggg. The loudness.
3. Horrors or Chick Flicks?
A bit of both.
4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies?
Don’t sit in the back. If I’m at a movie I want to see the movie.
5. When have you lied to get a job?
6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next?
Writing, art projects, the usual.
7. Classic or modern films and why?
I adore both.
8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite?
Hmmm…depends. Am I also turning them or simply putting them out of the universes’ misery? Actually there are a few for both.
9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be?
World wide? Peace. My own little corner? Anything mom wants.
10. What makes a great blog?
Updating. Something I’ve been lacking as of late.
11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere?
I stumbled onto one blog, from there others. Read for about a year and well then…Bob’s your Uncle as they say
12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)?
If I haven’t had coffee? Someone just breathing can do it.
13. How many children do you have?
Three furry ones.
14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog?
Not yet. The week is still young though.
15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far?
None yet. As I said lacking. Bad me.
16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?
Once in a blue moon. Nope.
17. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose and why?
Opus because I like dandelions.
18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit?
Midnight in Paris is one of my new favorites. So I know I should say something about my own backyard time or some such thing. And, even though I don’t drink at lunchtime, lunching at the Algonquin would be pretty spiffy. “Pass the overly eager rolls please Mr. Benchley.”
19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification???
Virtually indestructible metal adamantium and healing. Duh.
20. Which Disney character can you most relate to?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!