It’s been a busy sort of week. And while I work on a post letting you know just what fun I’ve been having, I thought I would catch up on the Friday 5 that I meant to put up, but, well, didn’t. I hope you all enjoy.
Friday 5: 9/2:
- What were the circumstances surrounding your most embarrassing (physical) stumble? The same as most of them. Alcohol, alcohol, feet.
- As summer winds down and autumn makes its approach, what are you most looking forward to in the changing of the seasons? Birthday, Halloween, apple cider. tiny candy. I really can go on and on :)
- What’s something you’ve recently fallen for? The Masterpiece Theater’s Sherlock Holmes. It makes Robert Downey Jr’s look ridiculous. And no, I’m not using that in the ‘I really mean fantastic’ way. I can’t wait for the next season. Get a move on that MT.
- Of what has there been a shortfall in your life recently? Sanity.
- Has there been any kind of windfall in your life in the past few months? Lots of crazy.
Friday 5: 9/9:
- When you’re having trouble staying awake, what are some things you do to make sure you don’t drift off to sleep? Coffee, coffee, Farmville :)
- What’s most likely to cause you a prolonged period of not enough sleep? Caffeine, stress, bad TV.
- When you’re going through a prolonged period of not enough sleep, what parts of your daily routine are likely to change, and how? Dishes suffer. Sad, sad dishes.
- Who in your life seems regularly to have not enough sleep? Me, mom, Jess.
- In what ways does your personality change when you go through a prolonged period of not enough sleep? I am either over hyper or just irritable and snappish.