Three weeks in a row! I am on fire! Okay. Maybe not fire. But I am definitely lukewarm baby!
- What’s something you recently learned how to do on a computer?
Hmmmm…I haven’t learned anything new, new. But, I can tell you my favorite little trick. it’s the one where you push the scroll button down :) Awesome!
- What’s something you recently learned in the kitchen?
I have learned that my little Pepperoni is a lonely kitten who has an imaginary friend. Well not imaginary. A stuffed toy she talks to, tries to feed and yells at.
- What’s something you recently learned about the town where you live?
My little city surprised me by being more open and accepting than I thought it would be. Okay. They stand to make a nice penny. But I am sure that is just a coincidence.
- What’s something you recently learned from television?
I learned that there are about a thousand different lemurs in Madagascar. And they don’t all want to move it, move it.
- What’s something you recently learned the hard way?
If you keep putting off the manis and pedis, it takes ten x’s longer to get the job done. Eyebrows too.
And there we have it! Another Friday 5 from a fun in the sun summer barrel.
Have a great weekend all!