Well. Clearly the pictures have to wait until after the Friday 5. I couldn’t possibly do them until, oh, Sunday, Monday.
This week’s 5 are about public things.
- When did you last use a public restroom?
Not since I’ve been back on dialysis. The one silver lining since many, many of them are beyond gross. Seriously. Barn raised?
- When did you last ride public transportation?
Two days ago. Yes. We be bus people.
- How far away from your home is the nearest public housing?
Being bus folk we know where everything is. The answer is about a mile.
- Which of your public utilities is the least reliable?
I’m not sure what a public utility is exactly. Do roads count? ‘Cause that would be my answer. They are awful.
- What did you last view on public television or listen to on public radio?
I watched Dinosaur Wars the other night. Marsh and Cope. Wow. Just wow.
And there is another Friday 5 for you. Hope you enjoyed. Until next time from a soon to be eating lots of Italian food barrel, have a good weekend everyone :)