I know. I know.
I'll be doing a recap of last weekend soon. Cind is sending more pictures and I want to wait for them to arrive. In the meantime I’m working on my pictures.
But it was a great weekend and I think you’ll enjoy all the pictures we took.
Until then…I stumbled on a little meme. And with a question like that leading off how could I not want to participate in this one.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Animal? Mineral? Or vegetable? Sadly or luckily it was just candy corn.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
This is the same one I’ve been using for about three years. It was taken in my living room at my real home. Sniff.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
I’ve never played, but if I did I’m sure I would rock at it. Pun intended.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
It was my cab driver. He forgot to get me. He and his wife were at the store when he got the call. He called his son and told him to come and drive his mother home. I just thought that was great. I wasn’t even mad because I was so entertained. He was very sorry about it.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I fell asleep sometime around four AM. I just have a hard time falling asleep. Once I’m asleep I’m fine.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
There are so many places. Italy, France, Carmel-by-the-Sea. Nowhere damp and rainy. No Seattle or London. Why? Because they are beautiful. Duh.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Many years ago.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
I believe that would be BarbieGirl.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
Well certainly not my exs. I don’t know about your exs. Are they cute?
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
I don’t care what people think. I do enjoy Dr. Pepper.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
It’s actually been awhile. I’m probably due anytime now. wait maybe… no…false alarm.
12. Who took your profile picture?
That would be a fabulous photographer known as ME. Yes! ME!
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
That would be Cind and The Queen. But more in the background of pictures. Yeah. I don’t know why.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
I think they were equally annoying. No quiet time. Just rants and raves. Perhaps tomorrow will be the winner.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
I can. But why would I want to?
16. Are you upset about anything now?
Not massively upset. Irritated upset. My body aches, it’s still rainy and damp, Mr. Gow had a temper tantrum that gave me the headache. Just the usual.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
That’s really a day-to-day kind of question. Today is not a good day to ask it.
18. Are you a bad influence?
Sometimes I am. Sometimes I’m really bad.
19. Night out or night in?
I like both equally. I think there are good things about each one.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
I was already tested on this. Went without internet. I couldn’t do without the TV and phone.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I think that would have been when The Queen had her hip done. It was quite awhile ago.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Hahaha! It says “Yo it’s Steve.” I do not know a Steve. I think someone was drive texting and sent it to the wrong phone. It was odd and amusing though.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Overwhelmed, underwhelmed, pathetic, stuck. Just the usual.
24. Do you hate anyone?
I don’t think so. I am developing a dislike for whoever orders the dialyzers.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
I don’t know if I even have anything in my inbox. Hmmm.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
With flying colors, thank you very much.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
No. Not perfect. But one friend called me The Light. And that ain’t to shabby.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Please Come To Boston. I don’t know why it’s still there. I listened to it several times to rid myself of it. It won’t stop. Dear God it won’t stop!
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
My Fairy Godmother with a damn good reason for her tardiness.
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
I wanted cats. I have cats.
31. Tell us your Saturday night.
Dialysis. Home. Food. Tea. Doctor Zhivago. Meme.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
Way to much. It can be annoying for others.
33. Do you smile a lot?
I definitely try to :)
I hope you all enjoyed that.
I did participate in this Whohub. It’s interviews done by yourself. It’s a bit odd, but it was interesting reading some of them.
You can read mine at Elfenkate's Whohub Interview.
That’ll do until recap time.