of * The other night I swear I felt the universe shift. It was about 1;30 in the morning. I was just playing Bejeweled Blitz and there it was. Something different. Something. And I think it was for the better. There was nothing to give me any reason to think this. No exact thing to point at and say ‘Oh. It’s just you doing well at your game. You just felt good for the moment.”
Well, no. I was doing badly at my game.
In fact everything is the same.
I’m still broke. Still hate my apartment. Dialysis is still so-so. Mr. Gow is still working whatever plan he has to drive me crazy. My one cat still doesn’t like me and still hisses and bites me when I go near her. I still feel like my brain is behaving like a Salvador Dahl painting.
And yet. Something.
It’ll be interesting to see what happens.
* I’m bored with all my library books. I only took them out today. I think I may re-read The Foundation series. I haven’t read them in a very long time ( just after high school actually) so it’ll be fun to see what I get out of them now that I’m older.
* I’ve decide on what to get The Queen for her upcoming B-day. I don’t want to say yet, but it will be a bunch of items from an art store that we both just love.
* I was thinking about switching my blog to Wordpress. But you know what? I rather like Blogger. I know the comment section sucks. (I think there might be a code to make it better.) For my simple personal blog though, it’s okay. It’s easy to figure out, has a lot of stuff you can add (if you want), the themes are easy to tweak to your liking, and when things go bad they do try to fix it quickly.
I don’t have ads so I don’t need anything fancy smancy. And I’ll be honest. I don’t really care for the majority of the Wordpress themes. They all look so similar. And rather business-like. I will say that if I had a business or if I was trying to make money off my blog then I would definitely switch. At the moment though my needs are simple.
Also I don't want to switch just because the cool kids use it. I don’t wanna. (arms crossed and pouting)
* I’m trying to sort out a few projects/ideas in my head this week. I don’t know if it’s inspiration or manic-ness coming on. We’ll have to wait and see what happens. There seems to be a lot of things that require the ‘wait and see’ this week. Hmmm.
* The Queen and I went to the Dollar Tree a few days ago. They have school supplies out and that means notebooks.
I love notebooks. I am always grabbing up ones that I like. I may not use them all, but some are just so neat I have to have them. I picked these up while we were their:
They are the cool hard-covered ones. I absolutely love them :)
*Lastly, a little pimpin’. Snackiepoo is having her 4th Blogiversary this week so everyone should say YAY! Go. Say YAY!
That’s all my ‘bullets’. I save none for later. That’s just how I roll baby.