I haven't been much of an eater lately. well never. I love food, I just don't remember to actually eat it most of the time.
However this morning I was feeling hungry and whipped up some cheesy scrambled eggs along with some potato cakes from McCain. Fry folks, not the other one.
Wed. Miss Britt and Avitable had a very lively talk about Internet addiction.
I think it falls between two types: 'Those that are afraid they will miss something' and 'Those afraid no one will miss them'. Some fall close to one side or the other, but most I think fall in the middle.
I'm an Afraid I Will Miss Something with a sprinkle of Afraid No One Will Miss Me.
That's just my thought on it anyway.
You can click the picture and hear the show for yourself.
Click the pic to hear the show.
It was a good one. Lots of people. The chat was goin' crazy.
A little hard to keep up, but fun.
31. I am completely and totally musically challenged. I can't sing to save my life, nor can I play an instrument.
32. I have had several broken bones. I broke my elbow falling off a bike when I was about 11. Landed right on the pointy elbow part. It really didn't like meeting the concrete like that.
Then in my teens I had surgery to help my knees and ankles. Unfortunately it involved breaking them and resetting them. They did both legs at the same time. You don't want to know how much fun that was.
33. When I am sick I want to behave like the cats and hide away under the couch till I feel better. Though I doubt I could get anyone to bring me food.
34. I am an 80's girl. Music, movies, love it all. FYI: I don't care who you get, NO ONE will ever replace Kevin Bacon in Footloose! Dirty Bastards! (About Footloose Remake)
35. Jaws was the first horror movie I ever saw. It still freaks me out to this day. And yet I have to watch Shark Week every single year.
Well that's all the fun for now.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!