I had intended to start this blog on New Years. However, with a hangover it would probably not be started until February. I also had a bit of incentive. Not anything earth shattering, just a simple Christmas Survey that my friend S sent. Then I noticed that Knit-Witch had it too!
I figured what the hell! Let's jump on that snow covered bandwagon! Hand me some nog!
And here we are. The survey is below. :)
I have noticed there is no number 5. Odd. Feel free to add it in if you wish :)
1. Wrapping paper or bags? Wrapping generally. Bags to carry if there is more than one present :)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. With three cats and a man in the house, a real tree is a Christmas tragedy waiting to happen.
3. When do you put up the tree? I try for around Thanksgiving, but the last couple of years it's been about the second week of December.
4. Do you like eggnog? Yes, even spiked :) Yummmm...
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A crochet hook.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? One small one, pieces are missing, but the main ones are still there .
8. Hardest person to buy for? G. He has only a few hobbies, so trying to find new and interesting anything is a nightmare.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Mom.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail or hand delivered (when I remember to buy them :o)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? So many, so little space to list them. But the thought is there, so it's all okay :)
12 . Favorite Christmas movie? Saint Maybe, though it's not really a "Christmas Movie" and the Santa Clause ones. Yes with Tim Allen.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Beginning of December, usually.
14 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I splurge on special cheese and crackers, capanota, etc.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Both :)
17. Favorite Christmas song? I know it horrible. I know. But I really like Grandma Got Run-over By A Reindeer and Weird Al's Santa Went Crazy.
18. Travel at Christmas? Nope.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudalph, of course!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a star.
21. Open Presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning, though I would like to do it on Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Shopping.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? All the pretty lights!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I don't really have a favorite. I'll go with food.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For everyone to have a good Christmas.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Have no idea.
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Couldn't tell you.
28. Favorite holiday smell? Anything baking or cooking.
29. Best holiday tradition? Reading the Happy Prince by Oscar Wilde on Christmas Eve.
30. Best things in my stocking? Don't have stockings.
31. Favorite ornament on my tree? Lights. :)
32. Least favorite thing in my stocking when I was a kid? I have no idea.
33. Always good holiday gifts? Gift cards. I know they are a cop-out, but they really are so useful!34. Least favorite holiday food? Fruit cake.
Merry Christmas to All and a wonderful Christmas seasons blessing to you!May all your wishes come true!