1. It’s summer. And it’s hot. And it’s humid. It’s so much nicer than winter!
2. The OLYMPICS! Soon! Oh yeah! I’ve really disliked the way they have been only showing the popular sports lately. Track and field, swimming, basketball. But this year they are showing most of the events online! That means all the synchronized swimming! All the artistic gymnastics! It means canoe slalom! What is canoe slalom? I have no idea! But I get to see it!
If you have MSNBC or CNBC then Go to nbcolympics.com and click the LIVE EXTRA banner, set it up and you are ready to go. YAY!!
I believe you can watch on your IPhones and iPads as well.
You can also watch the Beijing Opening Ceremonies again. Which are the most amazing opening ceremonies so far.
3. The woman upstairs started a flood in our bedroom. Water. Pouring down from the ceiling fan onto the bed. Have to buy a new bed. The water went all the way down to mom’s room. Three floors of water. Our ceiling and floor are still wet. There was a small puddle this morning. I think the ceiling was dripping during the night.
4. After all that fun mom and I went to the NACC Art Fest to de-stress. We took the bus and a five minute trip took 45 minutes. All I can say is bridge traffic. Then when we get there it’s mostly flea market items. No art.
Did see an awesome cool old car:
And some animals:
The fountain I wanted to sit in:
A flower picture:
5. Unc’s Reunion Party! Friday August 10th! Fun!
They did a fixing up and it looks awesome!
Also, new spiffy glasses:
We had shots:
6. A new watch for me:
7. Three weeks Bonnie
8. Poor little Sam has been sick. The vet did an x-ray that came back inconclusive, yet showed a suspicious shadow. There is also talk of kidneys failing. They gave him a long term steroid that will last about 6 weeks. That should help him eat and be comfortable.
We’ll take it one day at a time.
There you have it. A smorgasbord of tidbits from a summery barrel o’ fun