I was over at Fragile Annie's earlier and I realized I haven’t done a Bugs Me Monday in ages! Really. Ages!
But when I try to think of what’s bugging me, it just seems like the same old stuff that bugged me a year ago.
* It would appear that I am in a pre-spring limbo. It’s not warm enough to go out and walk or anything. If it is warm, the wind is blowing 50 mph gusts. Or raining.
* While eating some chips a chunk stabbed and wedged between the gum and tooth and now it’s been achy for three days. I hope it’s mostly just bruised and not going to make me really sad.
* After cleaning sugar and coffee and crumbs of various sorts off the kitchen table for the sixth time I’m thinking a one bedroom with one cat and no one else is sounding better and better.
* I’m rather sick of cooking. Of thinking about what to cook. Of chopping. Of…blah.
* A friend that makes me sad. Tooth sad.
* Story ideas that don’t want to grow into anything that makes me happy.
* Not sleeping well. Actually. Sleeping weird hours that are impractical. Grrr.
Anyone having a Bugs Me Monday day?
And there we have it from a This Has To Be Enough Of a Pity Grump Barrel.