I meant to work on a post. But with G on vacation, I sort of slipped into one too.
Not to mention there’s not a whole lot going on at the moment. Did some visiting and drinking with friends, went to the store with mom, bought a fall jacket that should be here in a few days.
It doesn’t help that I’ve never been good at picking out specific topics either. Or maybe I’ve just fallen into a meme groove and can’t figure out how to get out.
But what to do about it?
I plan on checking out the blog prompt sites to get ideas for the time being. Yes. There are such things. So if you tune in and see a heart felt argument about elephants losing to zombie ligers, well, you will know why. And it will without a doubt spark oodles of comments arguing for the elephants. As if they stood a chance against zombie ligers. Really.
For the rest of this post though, I will continue on with the Friday 5. There are two. Since I can’t seem to be able to answer 5 little questions in one week. I can however answer ten questions in two weeks.
I rock like that.
- This past week, what word would you have completed the “If I Only Had a _________” song title with?
Naked Mole Rat.
- What have you recently seen that seemed less likely than flying monkeys?
Betty White not winning an Emmy.
- If you could have shouted “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!” sometime this past week, when would it have been especially appropriate?
When FB made it’s changes.
- Who has been your Good Witch of the North recently?
Mom and Jess.
- This weekend, where does the Yellow Brick Road lead?
- Some friends have invited you over to watch the big game. What do you bring for the snack table?
My best Taco Dip :)
- What do you bring for a potluck lunch at work (or school)?
- It’s a re-gifting party! Everyone brings some gift they never opened or used and leaves with someone else’s. What do you bring?
I have a number of candles I can’t use because the cats think the flame is a live toy. *head shake* I guess those.
- You’re going camping for a long weekend with a bunch of friends. Everybody agrees to bring one thing that others often don’t think to bring. What’s your contribution?
My own bear. That way I don’t get attacked by some strange bear.
- Road trip! The car in which you’re going to spend twenty hours with your closest friends only has a CD player. What do you bring?
An MP3 player and a bottle of valium.