It’s going to be about a 100 degrees today The heat index may reach 110. This does go well with my lungs. Or brain. Or any part of me. At this moment it’s over 90 in the apartment and my head already feels fuzzy.
I tell you this for two reasons.
!. If you don’t see part 3 in the next few days, I’m dead. Don’t let the cats eat my face.
2. I will do my best, but my answers may not be all that entertaining. Or they may be too entertaining. You don’t have to notify anyone in white coats.
Onward part 2!
21. Have you ever had a garage sale? Once. It was a two day nightmare that ended with about $80.
22. What color is your cell phone? Red.
23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? A Seagram’s Berry Escape beverage.
24. Are you happy right now? Blah.
25. Who came over to your house last? Jessica.
26. Do you drink beer? I am a WNY gal. Beer does happen occasionally.
27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? As a matter of fact, Laure did do that. Then i told her mom and I lived in France before she was born. One of us was more upset than the other. :)
28. What is your favorite key on your key chain? I only have three on my key chain. It would be rude to choose just one. But, I will say my favorite key chain is the one from St. Patty’s Day that says Luck Off.
29. What was the last movie you watched at home? Happy Ever Afters.
30. What is in your pocket? Don’t have pockets at the moment. But my pants pocket has some change and a dollar in it. You’re jealous. I can tell.
31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife? Roommate.
32. Where do you hurt? Is that a trick question? Cause it’s been humid for four days and my ankles and knees are very unhappy.
33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear? No.
34. What’s something fun you did today? I didn’t pass out from the heat. That was fun.
35. What is your favorite aisle at Target? I like Target. I have no ill will against any of their aisles.
36. When is your birthday? In the lovely month of October.
37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? Since I don’t have a car, it would be pretty weird to have a rear view mirror with things hanging off it.
38. How many states in the US have you been to? 2.
39. What kind of milk do you drink? Ferret. Not really. Maybe. You don’t know! I might.
40. What are you going to do after this? Lay in front of the fan and watch TV.
To Be Continued…
From a somewhat sleepy barrel, stay cool and be careful everyone.