I just felt like doing a happy post. Or as I like to call it; a break from those 30 Days :)
And since it’s been a while ( a long while) for one of these, I say what the hell.
So off we go…weeeee….
* Went to the grocery store Thursday instead of Friday. Now when I get home I can just relax and enjoy the silence. Plus there will be food. And that’s a good thing.
* I’m feeling crafty. I found this site while the crafty bug was germinating and it has made me realize what I want my house to look like. A blended combination of all of it. Go here and feel the love I am feeling :) Poppytalk and especially this section Makeover on a Budget. The doors! The pantry! Want!
* I’ve also been thinking of Talkshoe or ustream. I do have the cam built in. It seems silly to waste it. I have no specific ideas though. And I’m not entirely sure I can make my friends join in. However, I will be giving this some serious thought.
Winter is on it’s way, I will be trapped in the house. Must connect with other life forms. I’ve been told that’s what humans do.
( And no. I don’t mean whatever you know I darn well don’t mean. Yeah. You.)
* Psych and Burn Notice started this week. Awesome!
* With the chilly weather going on, I’ve been cooking more often. Nothing spectacular (mostly frozen non-foods), but compared to what our diet consisted of before, this is an improvement. And I do have Italian sausage and sauce for one night this weekend.
* Going with the Queen to the aquarium this Saturday. They have a reptile show happening and I think it might be fun.
* Berry Skittles from Rite-Aide. Yummy!
* Avatar: The Last Airbender and Cowboy Bepop :)
* Countdown to Christmas starts Saturday on the Hallmark channel. Christmas cowboys, flower shop folks and Guardian angels of various varieties. And I have Jingles to go with them. I half want it to snow. But only half. The smaller, uneven, not really a half, half.
Well that’s a nice bunch of happy this week. Sweet.
From a comfy, cozy barrel, I hope you all have a great weekend, filled with a bunch of happy too :)