I haven’t done one of these in a bit. I’m slackin’.
* The Netbook HD died, but they sent a new one. I just have to pop out the old and put in the new (well, refurbished, blah). The only thing is they don’t put any of the software on, so as soon as I get my hands on an external CD drive I’ll be all set :) That is a good thing.
* The definitely ended. It’s making me all autumny. I want hot apple cider and candy. or Timbits and cider. Oh yeah. Yummy.
* White chocolate chip and macadamia nut cookies.
* Clean fluffy sweaters and blankets after lugging them to the laundromat.
* The fact that there is nothing on and then I saw that Frieda is on right now!
* Okay. Not to sound horrid, but the wonderful quiet. I found myself thinking “Oh wow. This is what it’s supposed to be like.”
* Library books and hot coffee.
* The fall TV lineup starts soon.
* That Throwback Pepsi is quite nice. It’s smoother and doesn’t have the metallic after taste that (yes, all) pop seems to have nowadays.
* And speaking of Pepsi. Don’t forget to vote for our Niagara Aquarium: Pepsi Refresh Project in the Pepsi Refresh Project.
That’s what’s good from this peaceful barrel. How are your barrels doing this week?