Apparently there is a part 2. So from Sunday Stealing here it is…
The Meme Of Many Odd Questions: 2
23. Do you rent movies often?
Very often. Netflix rules!
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
There is! I have the scarf I bought at a festival last year hanging up and it has sparklies!
25. How many countries have you visited?
1. And yes. Canada counts.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
When I was like 10. So it wasn’t me.
27. Ever been on a train?
Nope. But I hope to one day.
28. Brown or white eggs?
I’m not a big egg person. But I’m pretty sure it doesn’t matter.
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes. Why do you want to know?
30. Do you use Chap Stick?
Not Chap Stick per se, but I do use a lip balm.
31. Do you own a gun?
No. That would not be a good idea.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
I don’t. But I can.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
The charming company of me, myself and I. Oh and The Doctor.
34. Are you too forgiving?
35. Ever been in love?
Nope. I’m stone. Alien. Of course I have.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
Most likely working and running around.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yeah. Not my favorite.
38. Last time you cried?
It’s actually been a while. But then I haven’t been drinking, so there’s that…
39. What was the last question you asked?
Why do you want to know?
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
Nooo. Not at alll…
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yeah. I had a sneaking suspicion this was started by Ashton Kutcher.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
I don’t think so. I know I’ve walked into people, a bar stool and a lamp post.
And I think we’re done. That turned out to be more involved than I had planned.
Enough meme from this barrel. Steal away people. Steal away.