I’m sick. Just in case you missed the last 29 tweets I did. I am congested and coughing. It’s a barrel o’ fun.
But since that is all that I have to talk about, I decided I’d do a meme instead. I mean really, how much phlegm talk can a person stand before the fun is gone?
I think I just passed that point.
So here you go: I stole this from Sunday Stealing, of course :)
Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 1
1. How old will you be in five years? Five years older than I am right now.
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Me, myself and I. We just sat around and watched TV. Then we had a big fight about what to watch. I can be such a pain in the ass.
3. How tall are you? Tall enough to know better.
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Super sunny days and warmer temps.
5. What’s the last movie you saw? In the theater- Alice in Wonderland, Netflix- The Time Traveler’s Wife, on TV- War of the Planets.
6. Who was the last person you called? The Queen.
7. Who was the last person to call you? The Queen.
8. What was the last text message you received? I don’t text.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? Haven’t activated the phone voicemail. On the answering machine it was The Queen.
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Call please.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Oh dear. I’ve been busted! I was playing the FB game YoVille. I bought a house was was fixing it up.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? I’m not sure it’s any of your beeswax. Thank you.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? About 16 hours ago.
14. What color are your eyes? Brown.
15. What time did you wake up today? Why? Whatever they said is untrue! I was, in fact, up before noon!
16. What are you wearing right now? Flannel jammy bottoms and a tee. Sexa.. rawrr..
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? The Night Santa Went Crazy by Weird Al.
18. Where is your favorite place to be? I’m not sure I’ve been there yet.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? In hospital.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? I’d love to see Italy and Ireland.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? I hope to be debt free and living in an apartment I really love.
22. Do you tan or burn? I burn like an olive oil drenched piece of bread under a broiler. Ouchy.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I have no idea. it couldn’t have scared me that much.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Mega Shark and Giant octopus movie on SyFy. When the shark flew out of the water and ate the plane. Fab.U.Lous!
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? One actually set up. Another waiting to get set up.
26. How big is your bed? Big enough, nudge nudge…
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? One of each. Well, not a laptop, a netbook. Still. I count it.
29. What color are your sheets? Beige with light blue stripes.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Just one. You sure want to know a lot about mah bed. Is there a sleepover I don’t know about?
31. What is your favorite season? Autumn.
32. What do you like about Autumn? How did you know I was going to say that? Weird. Anyway, it’s Halloween time, birthday time, sweater time, apple time, pretty leaves, still warm time.
33. What do you like about winter? When it ends.
Feel free to steal this from the barrel :)