I saw anti-resolutions over here at Write Anything.
it’s a list of things I won’t be doing this year.
I could use this space to say I won’t overreact to G putting the entire crock pot unit into a sink full of soapy water. Or I will not engage in destructive feeling or behavior.
I would like to keep this within the realm of reality.
* I will not be peer pressured into watching any reality show. this includes such twitter favs as Project Runway, Biggest Loser or Steven Segal: Lawman.
* I will not renew library books when I am unable to get past chapter 2.
* I will not buy cheap tea no matter how bad they say the economy is.
* I will not post out of guilt for not posting for a week.
* I will not deprive myself of a fun meme because others think they are stupid.
* I will not be bitter about G getting me a towel for Christmas and switching all his DVDs up into different cases in retaliation.
* I will not take up a heroin habit just to relieve the boredom of my days.
* I will not swim with sharks as some life affirming experience.
* I will not eat anything that looks squiggly or slimy in order to appear worldly or brave.
Is there anything you won’t do this year?