I meant to finish this days ago. I’ve just been in funky zone out lately. It’s like a long veg state. Only no drugs or alcohol is involved. I sit and watch TV, do some cleaning, run the errands, yet it all seems a blur. Like maybe it was someone else doing those things.
It may be the weather. We’ve had no summer. It’s been cool and rainy most of the time. We haven’t even opened all the windows.
There’s also so much running around in my head I think there may be a marathon happening and no one told me. I had no time to put up cones, so everything is colliding all over the place.
I’ve had hardly any sleep. My little fat boy has been howling. Not meowing. Howling for a week now. It’s endless.
He also has lost a bit of weight. I can lift my fat boy up with one hand now.
So he is off to the vet on Monday. I go in with a cat, I better come out with a cat.
So that’s probably why I haven’t finished this yet.
Until now! Yay me!
1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
My ex. Enough said.
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
I try to keep traditions. For example I still read the Happy Prince on Christmas Eve.
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
Okay. I have to Google that first. I’ll get back to you.
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
I think i would spend it with my friends and family. Sitting on the porch getting drunk and smoking, because it wouldn’t matter at that point.
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
I’m not sure I fully understand this one. We’re talking items but how would I expect that of others? Would an example if I love my computer do I never talk to friends that don’t love their computer?
I’ll just say my materialistic items are:
1. My books
2. My Cds
3. My Netbook
4. My Joss Whedon DVDs
5. My TV
Everyone else can deal with that any way they want.
6. I am...missing my friends.
7. I feel...tired.
8. I see...to much to do.
9. I need...a cleaning service to do this for me. Or magical elves.
10. I love...my family, cats and friends.
11. I wish...it was finally summer.
12. I think...today is going to be a long one.
13. I hear...helicopters.
14. I crave...tacos.
15. I fear...needles. But it is needle day. I would probably say something else if I did this tomorrow.
16. I hope…all goes well and everyone is happy.