Yeah. Another one. I wanted put up something a little bit lighter today. But I couldn’t actually think of anything light. So I headed over to Sunday Stealing and, well, stole.
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
Mr. Gow, of course.
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Mom and I hit Arby’s after the art show on Sunday. (Yes I have some pictures. Don’t worry.)
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Raspberry Smirnoff. Yummy.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
I’m a both kinda girl. Sue me.
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Fine arts. Though I briefly thought of law during those Ally McBeal years.
6. Best kind of pizza?
I’ve never had pizza from anywhere but here. I like the crust when it’s chewy. And I like lots of cheese and pepperoni but not a lot of sauce.
7. What is in store for your future?
The immediate future? Sad cat tales and a family visit to help me feel better. Long term? I have no frakin idea.
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
Oh Lord! It would have been at KoldOnes in September. Maybe August of last year. I honestly don’t remember. They were a cover band. That I do remember.
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
No. Not because I don’t want to, but I am a serious procrastinator and unless they are in the same house as me, they are usually better by the time I get my ass in gear. I’m not sayin’ it’s good. I’m just sayin’.
10. How many songs are on your iPod?
Don’t have an iPod. Don’t have an Mp3 player at all yet. One day I’ll get around to it.
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
Living room, if you need to know. Geez. Nosey much?
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Probably reading blogs and watching TV.
14. Are you a quitter?
What! How dare you ask me that! I’m not filling out any more of this!
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
Other than me or Mr. Gow? I think it was Mr. NoWorries or Mr. Rog.
15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
Pick me up at 8.
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Only overly graphic talk. Not innuendos or joking around talk. If that makes sense.
17. What was the last CD you purchased?
I don’t remember. I’ve been borrowing for ages. I know I want the Juno, Once and (I believe it was New in Town) soundtracks. Hint hint. October is coming quickly.
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Only two!? There are so, so many. Off the top of my head, I’ll say The Eagles and Tom Petty. Speaking of Tom Petty, I wonder if he always wanted to be a musician?
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Which am I not.
20. How is your last ex doing?
Don’t know. Don’t care.