More not enough's for a long post. So here’s another round of A Bit of This and A Bit of That.
* Today was the first day we had a full day of sun. I’m seriously done with the rain. With being cold and damp. Done. Done. Done.
It’s supposed to be in the 80’s this week. I hope that’s true.
* I was able to go to dialysis in the morning today. It was weird not knowing anyone, but it was nice being home at 1PM instead of 11PM.
* I was so grumpy this past week or three that most of my posts are just blah blah blah. Poor me. And what happens when you do that? You miss all the good stuff. Or you just don’t think to post about the good stuff. With that I was negligent in several B-Day wishes.
First up Shash. You can read her blog at Diary of a Crazed Mommy.
Then there was Miss Britt’s husband, but in all honesty, I’ve never met or follow him on Twitter or anything. I have only read about him, so it’s a bit like wishing a character in a book a Happy B-Day.
As if that is the weirdest thing I’ve ever done.
It is also HelloNarfNarf’s B-Day. And you can read her blog at Midnight Cliff.
Happy Belated B-day to all!!!! :)
I hope I remembered everyone. I’m sorry if I have forgotten anyone.
* Karl is having his Summer of Love over at his blog. It’ll be full of guest posters. Definitely a fun way to find new bloggers to love. He even spiffied it up for the occasion.
* Is anyone else finding the Golden Ticket thing creepy? Is MJ now Willy Wonka? Is Neverland a secret candy-making factory? Who oh who will take care of the Oompa Loompas!
The whole thing makes my skin crawl.
* Things went just as they did on Thursday. If not worse. So that means I can take my Xanax on Tuesday! Yay! Many will be pleased.
* The Tour de France started this weekend. I know everyone is all Oh Lance Oh Lance. Sorry. I can’t do it. You have your wins man. It’s time to let the next generation have their chance. No one will break your record. It’s okay to move over to the desk. You will not be forgotten. I promise.
With that out of the way, one should watch if for no other reason than the young men in spandex riding through France.
* And for my Neopetters, the Cup is done tonight. I only managed 500 games. That placed me at Rank 8. Wish I could have done more, but life just didn’t give me the time or energy.
But even with my performance, Team Maraqua seems to holding on to either 6th or 5th place. I do believe that’s our best showing ever. Yay team!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and that the week coming up proves to be mellow and warm :)