My friend Stephanie tagged me about a week ago, with a couple of tags actually. I suck.
But I liked this one. It went well with all my decorating and Christmas movie viewing.
Feel free to steal away.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I have been known to use both.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.
We have cats. A real tree is just a bad, bad idea.
3. When do you put up the tree?
4. When do you take the tree down?
Whenever I get to it. One year I got to it in February.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
7. Hardest person to buy for?
It's a tossup between G and J. They are both stumping me this year.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
A small one. Yes.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I don't do cards anymore. I always forget to take them with me when I see the person or I forget to mail them. I leave it to G and mom now.
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
G has given some bad ones. I can't even begin. Really.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I enjoy all of them, but I really love Scrooge the Musical. Thank You Very Much.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I get to it.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
All of the food :) I like it all.
16. Lights on the tree?
No. I want it completely dark. Like in a dark, dark forest. Of course lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer and The Night Santa Went Crazy.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star this year.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
We used to alternate, but now it's pretty much Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Other than the stampedes of people acting like wild animals killing people?
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I like all my ornaments. And I don't have a theme.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
A tray of pepperoni, cheese, olives, caponata, artichoke hearts, bread, ham, salami, and a pot of sauce and pasta on the stove simmering all day long getting yummy.
25. What do you want most for Christmas this year? Peace on Earth or a laptop. But if I can get the Flip Video Ultra Black ~ 60-Minute Digital Camcorder I won't be heartbroken.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this?
27.Who is least likely to respond to this? Everyone else.
28. Favorite Christmas Drink?
Hazelnut coffee with a splash of Baileys to keep me warm.