I haven't done a thing all day. But I did mean to put this up when I did it for MySpace. Sometimes I just become distracted. If you read it there, I'm sorry. I'll do better tomorrow.
1. What's a good way to get on your bad side?
The usual, be mean, cruel, insanely stupid in words or action.
2. Are you living proof that time heals nothing? If so, what ill feelings are you holding on to?
I think I've dealt with most of the bad stuff. You have to clean house. There's always something new to add.
3. If you could be perfect in one way, which would it be?
"IF"? "IF"? "ONE"? "ONE"? I am in all ways.
4. Who is someone that you are attracted to or have feelings for that you really shouldn't?
Rode that train, been there. Bought the jacket and tee-shirt, and a ticket back to reality. Thank you.
5. Are you strong or weak in personality? Explain.
I guess I can be strong in some ways, weak in others. I'm not a blind follower. I won't be joining any cults. Weak in that I don't always say how important my friends are to me. I really have to work on that.
6. If you were meeting someone for a date for the first time, what would you hope they WEREN'T wearing?
Any tee-shirt or hat with words on it. For example "I'm With Stupid" or "I Brake For Animals... After I Hit Them". That would be bad. Very very bad.
7. What are the funniest quotes you have ever come across?
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. Bill Watterson.
If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to. Dorothy Parker
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
8. If you could choose what exactly your unborn-child would look like and everything else associated with DNA would you?
Oh heck surprise me.
9. What is the one thing you wish was still around? (It can be anything from a TV show to a favorite item of clothing).
My sister would be nice.
10. What is missing from your life right now?
A computer with more than 612mb of RAMM.
11. Do you have someone in your life that knows EVERY one of your secrets?
Yes. And I still have to be very nice to them. Until their unfortunate accident happ... I mean. I love them dearly.
12. What makes you blush?
Overly graphic sex talk. You know who you are.
13. What part of the child you once were, do you still carry with you?
My nose. I keep it on a chain around my neck.
14. What do you look forward to the most about summer?
Heat and humidity! Usually I would say the Autumn, like Ernie, but I am so tired of being cold and chilly. I want it to be about 90 and humid.
15. Do you believe in chivalry, or that men and women should treat each other the same?
Sometimes I do. It can be nice.
16. If your dreams were movies, what genre would they be?
Wes Craven horror movies.
17. What is the biggest misconception people have about you when they first see/meet you?
I think people think I'm naive or not as fast on the up-take as tall people.
18. If you could eliminate only one social problem in the world, which would it be and why?
I'm Italian. Hunger, of course.
19. What's a superstition that you believe to be true?
Speak it, you jinx it.
20. If you had a "sexy" dream about someone you worked with, would you be awkward around them the next day at work?
More than likely. I probably would.
21. If you had to lose all of your memories of your life except for one, what would you choose to remember?
The last Christmas the family was all together.
22. When you were a child, what imaginary figure or character scared you the most?
The Hobbit and Rikki Tikki Tavi. They always showed those two shows back to back and it would freak my sister and I out. Still does.
23. If you died, and all of your friends were getting a tattoo in your honor, what would you want it to be and why?
I have no idea, but they have good tattoo taste, I'm sure they would pick something nice.
24. What are one or two things that can bring you to tears almost instantly?
Onions, a poke in the eye.
25. Do you like it when your partner gets a little jealous?
No. Not really.
26. If you had a "get out of jail free" card, as in the "Monopoly Game" and you could get away with ONE crime in your life time; Would you use your card and what crime would you commit?
This. I do not know. Perhaps one day I will come to you and speak of it.
27. What are you most afraid of when you start a new relationship?
That I will vomit up the shot they bought for me all over them.
28. How would you react if your deepest secret was revealed to the world?
Well then we know what number 26 will be then don't we.
29. How would you describe the city/town that you live in? What are its best and worst attributes?
Best: Hello...eighth wonder of the world. The people. Worst: City government is just as bad as it was 20 years ago. Build a city for the people who live here and others will want to visit. "Build it and they will come." Words to live by.
30. What is more frightening to you? The thought of your own death, or that of someone you love?
Tough choice. I'll go with loved one.
Two new pics of the kitties!
Sam and Del